Home Precious Metals
Options

Is this a good deal or not ----- Flash sale at APMEX

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 10, 2016 10:36AM in Precious Metals

Is this a good deal ??

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. There's a member on the BST selling 138 for $20.50 each. That's less than this price from Apmex.
    Now, if one doesn't want 138, then maybe the Apmex price is good ;)
    (just saying that it is quite possible to find a better deal, but that the apmex one isn't too bad)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman said:
    Not really. There's a member on the BST selling 138 for $20.50 each. That's less than this price from Apmex.
    Now, if one doesn't want 138, then maybe the Apmex price is good ;)
    (just saying that it is quite possible to find a better deal, but that the apmex one isn't too bad)

Agree. I've bought rolls of ASE's several times on the BST at a price much closer to spot.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

Thanks all for the input, appreciated.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

If this dip continues, there will be better deals....Cheers, RickO

• Options

Thanks @ricko and see my 'giveaway' just posted un USCF.

• Options

@1630Boston...Thanks for the heads up.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PaleElfPaleElf Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    If this dip continues, there will be better deals....Cheers, RickO

And it should continue.

• Options

It 'should' or it 'will' ? :smile:

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

3.39 to 2.39 looks like an imaginary markdown

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I agree especially based on their prices today.

• Options
    edited November 11, 2016 5:19PM

PS Have you entered my giveaway on USCF for Veterans Day > :smile:

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    It 'should' or it 'will' ? :smile:

It is all about probabilities.

• Options

Life is I guess.
    You are correct. :smile:

• Options

I am hoping these probabilities will allow me to fill some of my gold type set spots on the cheap over the next couple years.

• Options

As yo yourself stated "probabilities"
    Mathematical probabilities.
    Good luck in your endeavors.

• Options

I doubt this dip will last a couple years..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

3.39 to 2.39 looks like an imaginary markdown

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions