Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Fist full of dollars, 5 NEWPs added, 1895-O, 1892, 1899, and an electric blue toned ASE.

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 7, 2016 12:22AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi all,

I have a variety of coins for sale. Most of these are out of one collection I recently purchased. If you are looking for the BU morgans, sorry, they are gone. I might get another group of those together soon tho!

The following coins are super fresh as well, just got graded in this month (all PCGS Secure holders). All were from an older collection purchased recently. The collection was built from the mid 80s to mid 90s, then sat for 20-30 years. If you purchase these, they will come with the Trueview photo as well.

First up is a 1884-O double sided toner with beautiful deep purples on both sides, with some rose and reds poking through. It is in PCGS 64. I'm asking $150 for the coin.

Another toner is up next, an excellent 1902-P in PCGS MS65. This is a HUGE coin. Uncommon date, in uncommon condition. That it is a double sided toner is even better! Beautiful rose and russet tones, purples thrown in the mix. A bit of a rainbow peeking through on the reverse. I am asking $440 for this coin. PCGS Price Guide is $525.

The next is a standard 1887-P toner in PCGS 63. This two sided toner is beautiful with greens on the reverse and a progressive toning pattern in blue/purple, to rose, ending in greens and yellows on the reverse. Stunning coin!!! The luster is much more prominent than showing in the trueview. Asking $130 for this coin

Another great CC coin is up next. This sucker is blazing white, not a drop of toning anywhere on it. How it did not go 63, I'm not sure. PCGS placed it at 61, and I think it is good for an upgrade. Grey Sheet in 63 is $900, 60 is $450. I'm asking $695.

The last Carson City coin is the 1891. Again, booming, blazing whites on a clean field. Unfortunately, someone thought this coin needed a light wipe, and did so. PCGS agreed, and calls it MS Detail, cleaned. If you look at the reverse, this baby would have gone 64/65 if not for a bad decision at some point.... I'm asking the reasonable price of $365 for this rare piece of history.

Last but not least, a great average coin for an uncommon year, the 1893 P issue. Strong circulated example, plenty of meat on this coin still, and pleasing to look at. PCGS agrees, labeling it XF40. Grey sheet ranges from $230-$330, I'm asking $250 for this one.

NEWPs here and down!

First up is a great 1884-O DMPL. Asking $360, which is right at grey sheet for this coin.

Next, an 1892-P in MS 63. This is another tough year to find, and this one is in great shape. Asking $425, which is below recent auction prices for this issue, and 5% back of grey sheet.

Another great morgan, this time the 1899-S, in a nice MS-62 as well. Again, under recent auction prices on this one at $440.

Moving on to a great semi-key date, I have this 1895-O in XF 45 for you. Solid coin for the grade. Nice price at $425 as well! Recent auctions are typically much higher for a nice example like this one, and most coin shops list a VF-35 starting around $450....

Final coin for the moment is this toned ASE, 1988, in MS 67. Make me an offer on it.

My usual terms are I accept Paypal (+3%), PPG. Checks or MO are welcome if we have done business together before (I will typically wait for a check to clear first though). I don't want to make any money on shipping, but I don't want to lose any money either. Therefore, buyer pays estimated shipping costs. This will typically be about $6.50 for insured priority mail (but will vary based on number of coins purchased, etc). If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to me within a reasonable time frame (usually 10 days from when I ship). You pay return shipping. Don't forget, if you don't like my prices, feel free to send me a PM with a reasonable offer and let's see if we can work something out.

Thanks!
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments