Options
Textile Tessie
You really do not come across textile toners this cool in any holders let alone in a GSA like this one.

7
You really do not come across textile toners this cool in any holders let alone in a GSA like this one.

Comments
Nice. And it looks strong for the grade as well.
Great coin!
You have a very good eye as it is now graded 66* god call on your part. I felt it was undergraded and scraped off sticker and sent it in
Rainbow Stars
It was in the RNA class (Ricko Not Approved).
Good deal on getting that to a MS66. Seems ok for that grade.
That's a very nice originally toned dollar. I'd be happy with it if I owned it. For sure!

Almost all toned GSA dollars were in the silver dollar categories
Rainbow Stars
Super coin with awesome eye-appeal.
The interesting thing I found is I have several 1880-CC GSA's in uncirculated holders. That date in particular seems to come both ways
Rainbow Stars
Really nice reverse.....
Cheers, RickO
I LOVE textile toners!
My YouTube Channel
pretty coin