Home Precious Metals

Is this gold prediction nuts or what????

http://www.gannglobal.com/webinar/2016/November/16-10-EWI-Webinar-Invite.php?inf_contact_key=7cc076895fe586cad77d18b28133ca72eec775c2c84254c319df62afdecb28ab "gannglobal.com/webinar/2016/November/16-10-EWI-Webinar-Invite.php?inf_contact_key=7cc076895fe586cad77d18b28133ca72eec775c2c84254c319df62afdecb28ab")

Comments

• PaleElfPaleElf Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Prediction out to 2023... Good luck with that. I do believe gold will be under a lot of pressure once the fed starts to normalize, but I don't believe anyone can predict what gold will be trading at in 2023 with a significant amount of reliability.

If it does pull back to $681 in 2023, I will be picking up a lot of coins I am still needing for my collection.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

if it does pull back to 681 in 2023 (psychic?) I'll be starting a new collection

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • oldstandardoldstandard Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2016 9:47AM

I agree the feds could have pressure on gold short term but a 2023 prediction of that price is nuts and no info of why it would be that price. I guess I am looking though different glasses and seeing the dirt road to the slaughter house our government is choosing to take.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally idiotic. Even if the government got its financial house in order (very unlikely) there is no way gold will drop that much.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

@PerryHall said:
    Totally idiotic. Even if the government got its financial house in order (very unlikely) there is no way gold will drop that much.

If it did it will be 2017 or 2018 when the first she clown gets in office and the low being $900 then when the mainstream public realizes they were lied to again and the problems that were ignored during the election that should have been talked about hits , gold will run again.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oldstandard said:

@PerryHall said:

If it did it will be 2017 or 2018 when the first she clown gets in office and the low being $900 then when the mainstream public realizes they were lied to again and the problems that were ignored during the election that should have been talked about hits , gold will run again.

Agree. Gold is a barometer of how much the people trust their government and the dollars they produce and how well they manage the economy and the country's finances. If Hillary is elected I'm not very optimistic about America's future, financial or otherwise. :(

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with PerryHall and oldstandard....so much will depend on this election....Cheers, RickO

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very optimistic on America's future and more optimistic on higher gold prices if Trump wins.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2016 7:04AM

Economic die has already been cast. Until mistakes that led to 2008 crisis are fully addressed and corrected it will not matter who is leading the fiasco. If a new leader makes good economic changes, gold will not surge. Gold responds well to bad economic policy and choices. Gold is political insurance as much as it is dollar insurance. Premium (price) for this insurance currently depends on marketplace perception regardless of what reality (fundamentals) says. Note that price fluctuates while reality remains fairly unchanged - this is perception at work.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

@derryb said:
    Economic die has already been cast. Until mistakes that led to 2008 crisis are fully addressed and corrected it will not matter who is leading the fiasco. If a new leader makes good economic changes, gold will not surge. Gold responds well to bad economic policy and choices. Gold is political insurance as much as it is dollar insurance. Premium (price) for this insurance currently depends on marketplace perception regardless of what reality (fundamentals) says. Note that price fluctuates while reality remains fairly unchanged - this is perception at work.

I agree gold is insurance and it will start to move in a few years, we are addressing nothing just hiding everything from the people that do not do their homework.

• renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd be more impressed with an accurate prediction of NUGT by tomorrow's close. Shoots, I'd settle for 53 minutes.....

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

Even if the every issue that led to the 2008 crisis were addressed "successfully" there is so much corruption/dysfunction in our governmental-financial structure at every level that continued USD creation is the only way to keep the system floating. That can last only so long.

• vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I've just bookmarked this page! I have a feeling I will be resurrecting this page one day, in the not so distant future.

References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    null

Thete has never been a time when corruption and dysfunction have not been a part of any society's political or economic system. And as long as there is population growth there will be demand for money. This is why all assets have appreciated over time, not just gold. Gold is not special, it's just another asset.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

special asset ;)

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.