Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Forum: Q&A

2»

Comments

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

I've heard a few people say that they don't like the color of the new forum. If you didn't know, you can change it, with some browsers, anyway. I use Firefox and I changed the colors using an add-on called "Color That Site". Here's what this forum looks like for me.

• Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

What's the "? Unanswered" on the right side under "MY Discussions" for? It seems to indicate there are "11" of them, but when I click on it there is never anything there!

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

@SportsModerator1 said:
    alifaxwa2: Are you referring to just images you've uploaded or all your posts in general?

If you are referring to images, I don't believe that is something that is available, but something we can pass along to the developers for consideration. Given how many images are uploaded on this site, I can understand the need...and I can certainly voice that to them.

If you are referring to just post, there is a link called "My Discussions" on the right-hand margin which allows you to view every thread you've participated in. So that may be useful if there is something specific you are looking to delete or search.

Thank you. I did mean images. Thank you for the response,

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

When I try to add a card to one of my showcases via quick add. Card doesn't get added and item already in inventory is given back to me.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Did someone say you can't use UNDERLINE on this website? It is possible if you use HTML markup tags...

The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases