13»

Comments

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

I prefer to say pilot. Or flyboy.

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@bighurt2000 said:
    Move the original posters Aviator off the post heading when reading the post heading my eyes are pulled
    to there aviator in other words the aviator and post heading are to close and are on same color background
    making it harder to separate.

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do the stars next to a given poster's name mean?

• Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

I am checking everything out, so far, I like it!

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

In general I enjoy the new site. This being my third go around with adjusting to new software here. My main positive comment comes from the ability now to post pictures directly to the site. I have resisted posting pictures in the past as not wanting to go through Photobucket type services.So now I won't have that excuse. So once I learn the process with the camera,scanner etc. I should be good to go. I also like the box denoting new posts to a thread thereby bypassing ones already read. One can always backup the thread if one needs a review of previous posts. The background screen of white is definitely bright and takes some getting used to for these eyes,but saves on our light bill as I do not need a light on in the computer room. :) All of my other +/- opinions are small in importance and of no consequence in the grand scheme of site usefulness. They have already been voiced elsewhere by other users. Overall, as long as any new software is comprehensible in a fair amount of time, I do not resist change. Good job on the site, and for trying to be as accommodating to us users as possible.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@PaulMaul said:
    What do the stars next to a given poster's name mean?

3 stars = collector
    2 stars = veteran
    1 star = member