Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

~*~*~ BARGAIN BIN, OCTOBER, 2016 ~*~*~

Traditional rules apply; nothing over $100, no eBay auctions, etc.

Post yer goodies here!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2016 10:58PM
    (Too big a hassle to edit with all the HTML. I will redo my list later, or maybe start a new one for September.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bicentennial Silver Proof Set...$28, includes shipping. Very nice silver proof set

Available: 2 - 1883-O's in Capital Plastic Holders. Each $43 or take both for $80. I'd grade these MS62/63.
    (Note: One of the holders is broken on one end...sorry, I dropped it when shooting the image.

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

2 Available 1882 US Proof Set...$8 each or both for $14 shipped. Sorry, only one image available, but both are super clean. Slight blue and very light gold tone on the far rims.

imageimage

4 Available 1976 US Proof Sets...$10 each or all four for $35. (Each set resembles the one shown below)

imageimage

1987 US Proof Set...$8 shipped

imageimage

2 - 1988 US Proof Sets...$11 for the two sets.

imageimage

imageimage

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    TTT

• Options
    Added LOTS more stuff. image

• Options
    (Moved the item here to my first post)

• Options
    (Moved the item here to my first post. Sorry for the duplication.)

• Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FSH…

Offered here are a few graded PCGS & NGC modern dollar coins, including a YN Treasure Trivia NGC sample…

Pics available upon requests. Payments through paypal gift, or money order.

1999 P PCGS PR69DCAM SBA Dollar $25 delivered…
    2007 D PCGS SP68 George Washington - Pos. B Dollar (Satin Finish) $10 delivered…
    2010 D PCGS MS65 James Buchanan - Pos. B Dollar (Secure Plus) $5 delivered…
    2010 P NGC Sample YN Treasure Trivia James Buchanan Dollar $10 delivered...
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Sold
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Cool round! I was a huge Highlander fan back in the '80s when the first movie came out. I saw it 51 times and could lip-synch much of the dialogue. Yes, I was a geek.

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I was a geek.

WAS???

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have several lightly toned Morgan Dollars for sale at 10% under greysheet. Couple of them are white or mostly white. Some of the toning is mildly attractive others just neutral. Free shipping if you buy 3 or more, any less will be + actually shipping. Payment by PP preferred, I'll cover the fees. Check or MO coins ship once payment clears. I can provide photos if you request.

1880-S PCGS MS64 Lightly toned $63 Mildly attractive IMO

1880-S NGC Older Holder Light Violet obverse $63 Attractive IMO

1881-S PCGS MS64 Lightly toned $63 Neutral

1882 S PCGS OGH MS64 White $63

1884 O PCGS MS63 White SOLD

1884 O PCGS MS63 White SOLD

1885 O PCGS MS63 White SOLD

1885 O PCGS MS64 Lightly toned obverse white reverse $63 Neutral

1885 O NGC MS64 Russet with blue and violet near the rims $63 Mildly attractive

1885 O NGC MS64 Mostly white with hint of rim tone $63 Mildly attractive

1886 P NGC MS65 Lightly toned obverse with slight pink/gold what appears to be textile $135

1886 P PCGS MS64 Lightly toned obverse and reverse $63 Neutral

1886 P PCGS MS64 Very light tone with darker toning around the devices $63 Neutral

1887 P NGC MS64 50% of OBV and REV slightly golden with violet/blue crescent $63 Mildly attractive

1902 O PCGS MS63 White OBV with slightly toned reverse $45 Neutral

1921 P MS64 white $SOLD

• Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    200 Roosevelt Dimes (90% Silver) $1.35 each

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
    bump for the sellers.
    Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Options
    bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump for new board upgrade.

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

For sale here only! 4 MS 1999 P Connecticut State Quarters in original Littleton Coin Company wrap. These are decent coins I just don't have a need for them. Littleton states on their site that they are MS 60 however I think that is because they were pulled from Mint rolls and with MS 60 being the lowest mint state grade they assigned that instead of trying to grade them. Safe bet that they would be at least a 60. Anyway these are better than that IMO. The coins have no toning.

The price? A whopping 2.00 shipped to you. That is an 86% discount sans shipping if you were to by them direct from the vendor!!!

Check, MO, PayPal gift accepted. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks...

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    ad4400ad4400 Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2016 9:45AM

21-P 2 Feather, asking $35

43-S War Nickel, PCI 67FS. Don't have the stones to sell it as a 67, but is every bit of 66 FS. Very pleasing luster and gold toning. Asking $80

mercury dime World War II short set. Asking $100. Four may be AU but rest are original UNC

• Options

@ad4400 - you should start a new November Bargain Bin thread!

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

People need to start deleting their "SOLD" items.

Cheers

Bob

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2016 2:20PM

Moved to ebay. Happy Holidays!