Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

New World Coin Registry Sets

The Set Registry team has been working with me to add a series of Spanish Colonial and Latin American sets. Here are a few now live:

Ferdinand VII Draped Best Denomination Type Set, Circulation Strikes (1808-1825)

Argentina Provincias Del Rio de la Plata (Sunface) Type Set, Circulation Strikes (1813-1837)

Mexican Ferdinand VII Armoured Bust Denomination Type Set, Circulation Strikes (1808-1814)

Central American Republic Denomination Type Set, Circulation Strikes (1824-1851)

More to be added which span countries, for example an 8 Reale type set from across the Spanish Colonies and rulers. Can't wait for that one!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the update Boosibri. It's is nice to see some of this appear online. Thanks for taking the time to work with PCGS to make this a reality.

Any chance the future may hold a spot for Mexico City 1/2 Reales - Colonial "Portrait" which spans from 1772-1821?

Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have some terrific pieces! image
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: 1Bustcollector

Thanks for the update Boosibri. It's is nice to see some of this appear online. Thanks for taking the time to work with PCGS to make this a reality.

Any chance the future may hold a spot for Mexico City 1/2 Reales - Colonial "Portrait" which spans from 1772-1821?

I haven't requested this one but you certainly could!

Currently the two big open ones are the 8 Reales Type set which would span Pillars, Portraits and the designs of countries like CAR, Argentina, etc.

The second is a cool World Coins which Circulated in Early America with help from CRO and JK in selecting the best representative examples.
  • Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! Love your sunface set... definitely a set I'd like to start someday.
  • Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty simple, you just contact PCGS and ask. See this thread: Creating a new registry set...
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Cool BB!

I will have to maybe enter those registry's. ??
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.