Home Precious Metals
Options

Info and current pricing information appreciated on this bar.

I have 3 10's and 1 25 oz bars. Looking for any info and currency pricing.
TIA
Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog

Comments

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the company that took over Bear Paw Mining and was taken over by Consolidated. They used the same molds and printing font as Bear Paw. Here's a tidbit of historical info:

Bear Paw Mining has a rich history of gold and silver mining in Northwestern Montana and Northern Idaho . The original mines were located in the Bear Paw Mountains of Montana , which in the 1880's was located in the Blackfoot Indian Reserve.

In the 1920s, Bear Paw was taken over by 1st American Co-Op. Some years later the company was taken over again by C S (Consolidated Silver). All 3 companies worked on the same mining range, using same equipment and same molds to cast the silver. 1st American Co-Op and C S are often referred as ‘Baby Bear Paw’ because of the history involved.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the interesting information !!! ??
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can find a similar bar that sold on eBay you can get an idea what it's worth. Are you planning to sell it?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am going to sell the pictured one. I was hoping to see if anyone had some pricing info they would share. Depending on what I get for this bar, I might sell the other 3.
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last bar similar to yours, sold on eBay for $250.00 on 7/13

ebay sold item

scroll down
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much of a premium

But not at spot either

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions