Ohio State Coin Show
Options
jfoot13
Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭
Well I'm here in Dublin Ohio doing my first show here, show is open to the public Fri-Sun from
10 till 6 I think Sunday it's only till 4. If you're in the area stop in and say hello.
10 till 6 I think Sunday it's only till 4. If you're in the area stop in and say hello.
If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
0
Comments
-
The venue is about 10 minutes from my house. Bringing some coins to sell (PCGS FB Mercs and FBL Franklins) and looking to buy. Wish they had a dealer list but I have not seen one on the site.
0 -
Is this a BYOT Show?
markWalker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......0 -
they gave me a dealers list when I checked in but I left it at the table sorry What is a BYOT show?If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......0
-
Originally posted by: jfoot13
they gave me a dealers list when I checked in but I left it at the table sorry What is a BYOT show?
Bring your own taser. LOL
0 -
We are at the show all weekend."It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle
For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.
The Reeded Edge0 -
Show reports will be appreciated....
Cheers, RickO 0 -
Crowne Plaza Hotel
600 Metro Place North
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Fri 10am to 6pm
Fri Coin Auction, 6:30pm
Sat 10am to 6pm
Sun 10am to 4pm
125 tables
The Central Ohio Numismatic Association hosts Ohio's premier coin show! The Ohio State Coin Show is held annually over labor day weekend.
Here are a couple photos I took last year at that show...
0 -
Originally posted by: Justacommeman
Is this a BYOT Show?
mark
Now also know what CONA stands for.
0
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum


