Comments

• Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MS66+

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

I looked it up just now and had to supersize the image to see it. WOW! I missed it!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it.
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super nice.67.
  • Options
    I like this one
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks pretty, couple fuzzy spots, hard to guess a grade, I'll go 65+
  • Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy MS 67 IMO.
    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The luster and color surely must have dazzled the graders - 67.

PS - there's a reason PCGS wants to see the coin and not just a picture.... image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67 shot 67+
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a mechanical error on the label to me. If the grade doesn't fit, you must resubmit.
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coin, love the yellows/oranges... gorgeous
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭
    It has tremendous detail and appealing color, but it looks like it went through a machine counter or something. Has those railroad tracks/digs across the obverse. Not sure it straight graded. It's either machine damage or they dinged it for damage and knocked it down to a 65 or something. Personally I would call it a no grade... A common buff with machine damage.

EDITED TO ADD: PS. Remember TVs are meant to be art, not science. Sometimes they resemble the coin, sometimes they hide things. One must take caution and look closely at every TV so as not to think they are buying X but wind up receiving Y. Not a knock as the work is gorgeous! Just the reality, that's all...
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice strike and even though (IMO) it would look better without the tarnish, I do like it.

Appears to warrant a 67....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a no grade. They said there is corrosion. You cant see it without a loupe. Its just below the 8 in the date.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file