Home Precious Metals
Options

Precious Metals Dealer -Montclair NJ

Can anyone recommend a metals/bullion dealer in Montclair, NJ? I have a friend who's getting a little long in the tooth who wants to unload his Sterling. Thanks in advance.

Duane

Comments

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoq much does he have?
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some idea of the quantity and content could spark interest right here.... and avoid potential ripoffs at a hock shop. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in buying your silver and live in NJ

Frank Dallessio

908-938-5000image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is New Jersey this time of year ?
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr Eureka is close to there.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Can't help with a PM dealer, but there's an excellent bakery/deli there - Nicolo's on Baldwin St.
    Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some idea of the quantity and content could spark interest right here.... and avoid potential ripoffs at a hock shop. Cheers, RickO

I agree with RickO. You should go on B-S-T and give a good description of the stuff, quantity, and post a few pics if you can.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.