Home U.S. Coin Forum

My latest batch of TrueViews are begining to trickle in...

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
I sent in six coins for Reholder, Variety Attribution (two) and TrueViews. I received notice last night that one has passed under Phil's lens, so far;

N-6 Upright 5 PCGS AU58 CAC Did you notice the flag of the "1" protruding from the neck?

PCGS AU58

PCGS MS64RB A few forum members mentioned that this one looks Proof. It does not fit in my Everyman Set

PCGS MS65BN MPD FS-301 S-4

PCGS AU58BN

PCGS AU58

I will update this thread as the other four trickle in.

Thank you for your interest and comments. image
oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Comments

• robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!

Love the woodie look.
  • TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the woodgrain look on copper.
    That is an interesting mix between the obverse and reverse.

Very nice image
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: robec

Very nice!!

Love the woodie look.

Gotta agree. A great looking IHC.

Mike

• WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice IHC.

I also like the woodgrain look.

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1885-O $1 images added - ttt
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the look of the 1885-O.
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins! What are the grades?
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really great pictures.... Cheers, RickO
    Grades are now posted in the OP.

• jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    WoW, looks AU58+ or better to me image
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
    This order supposidly shipped out yesterday, but the other four truviews have not been posted yet...maybe next week.

Game on...

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the large cent and love the Morgan.

(Whoa, I picked a Morgan dollar above the others. Look out. Somewhere rivers are running backwards and the moon is red and cats are eating tomatoes.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    1908 IHC added...

1871 2C added...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file