Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Looking for a dealer to sell Canadian coins to at the ANA in Anaheim

I can across a small group of 20th Century Canadian halves and dollars. Looking for a dealer to sell these to at the Anaheim ANA. Any recommendations? If so, please post or PM me.

===================================

Edited 7/17/16: If any7one wants a list, PM me with your e-mail address, and I can send you a PDF of what I have and my estimated vales. I would prefer a bulk deal for all of it, but I will consider small deals as well.

I will also be at the ANA and I plan on bringing the coins to sell them all.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    GotTheBugGotTheBug Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2019 4:06AM
  • Options
    GreigGreig Posts: 89 ✭✭
    I would certainly value a chance to see what you have in Canadian. I suspect a buyer on this forum would pay you more than a dealer would.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in Canada, a dealer will pay 35% to 50% of the Canadian coin trends list price.

A collector will pay you between 40% to 70%.

Bear in mind, this is Canadian dollars, which at the present time, $1 USD = $1.31 CDN.

As an example, I have a 1939 $1, ICCS graded ms65, lists for $600 CDN and I would gladly sell it for 60% which is $360, which equates to $280 USD.

Even at this low price, I know it would sit forever on the BST and Ebay as the Canadian coin market is somewhere between comatose and dead right now.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also interested to see a list
    and
    Double eagle is dead on the money.
    you would want to sell to a Canadian collector.
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandy at Proof Positive from Nova Scotia is a dealer in high end Canadian if that is what you have.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doesn't to post what you have... You might be surprised. The Canadian marke is soft. I still see value in the high end Victorian and Edwardian circulated silver-I mean original Ef to AU examples.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Update 7/17/16: If any7one wants a list, PM me with your e-mail address, and I can send you a PDF of what I have and my estimated vales. I would prefer a bulk deal for all of it, but I will consider small deals as well.

I will also be at the ANA and I plan on bringing the coins to sell them all.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye