Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is this current eBay auction more important than a collector's coin auction?

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just for fun and a change of pace......... image



Baba Booey Link



Comments

  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    I can probably get a tour of Howard Stern's studio for free. My brother was best friends with Benjy Bronk all through Elementary, Jr High and High School and Benjy's older sister was in classes with me from 1st through 12th grade. If I actually cared about Howard Stern's show to begin with...
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?????? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have got to be kidding! I wouldn't be interested if it was free!

    I would say why, but I don't want to get banned!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To some; to sum it up, I suppose.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    People will pay stupid money in order to do stupid things.
    Chat Board Lingo

    "Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All depends on which porn star is also a guest.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file