Home U.S. Coin Forum

PCGS Newsletter Surveys

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been doing the surveys for years now, while I don't know everyone's true names from the board, I haven't seen any familiar names. Certainly not mine.

So, just curious if any board members care to admit if they have personally won in one of these weekly surveys?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me. Ever.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    No despite years of entering also
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I mean, I KNOW that the board members aren't everyone in the world and that PCGS has many people that get their newsletters......one would just think that, once in a blue moon, the odds would hit and someone here would win....

And maybe THEY would start a thread about it as it WOULD be really cool.

I was just thinking I missed a thread like that and, out of the dozens (hundreds/THOUSANDS) of board members here, someone would have gotten lucky....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never won from that survey, but I did win a PCGS MS-66 1938-D Buffalo nickel from the monthly CCE drawing from the links in that email.
  • KoveKove Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭
    I know the guy who won today is an infrequent poster on this board. It's the first time I've ever known the name of a winner on that drawing.
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have won in the monthly drawing.
  • jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    Fill the survey every time and no luck to win image
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: golden

I have won in the monthly drawing.

Cool!

Did you win back when it was a coin? Or a shirt like now? Something different?

Do you mind sharing?

I'm just curious...you're the first one I 'know' that's won and I think that's pretty cool

• AstroJoeAstroJoe Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    I've been a member of this board. and a Gold member on PCG. Don't recall any surveys to win anything.

May have missed, though. Where would I look?

Thanks

Joe

Everything is all right!
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won a coin.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Golden..... Always nice to win coins. There used to be quite a few contests

run on the forum... for different reasons... Number of posts, anniversary etc.... I won a few of those.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file