Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

13D 2 feather, 17-S toned AU beauty and 30-S buff available

1913-D T1 ANACS63 unattributed 2 feather. Last 63 attributed by PCGS sold by Heritage went for $300. Asking $200. Now $175

1913-D T1 NCG 65+ $375, ON HOLD Legendary strike with rave reviews from fellow board members, it is actually a cousin of the 66 below, sharing no less than three different die markers. obverse is more a rose gold than my image captures, with a very attractive splash of orange across the reverse. If not takers here, it will be making the rounds for PCGS 66 assignment. Comments from fellow board members

1913-D T1 NGC 66 $500: ON HOLD Has the look of what you'd expect to see on a coin dealer home page or marketing material. This is the cousin from the 'Crippled' posting on main boards, sharing at least three different die markers. Super hammered strike with immaculate surfaces, my image can't do the luster justice, but I can assure you it is all there for the grade. Toned an overall olive color, the obverse also features goldish/sunset arc from around 9:00 to 1:00, with a band of gold on the reverse in about the same proximity, although the toning is more subdued on the reverse.

1930-S ANACS65, priced to move, asking $260

1936-S PCGS66 OGH $250. SOLD Blazing, day as made, luster. Vast majority white with just a touch of gold toning - images overstate. Solid strike. What sets this apart is the dearth of hits. I've found most 66s for this date somehow suffer from one or more major hits. This coin has awesome surfaces. I spot two hits buried in the Indian's hair on obverse (seen in image) and a handful of very minor hits on reverse. If no takers at this price, it will eventually makes its way for Reconsideration service.

Comments