Home Precious Metals

ATB 5oz silver on eBay

VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like a good price to me with free delivery and cc cashback. I picked up a tube.

eBay Pucks

Comments

• Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    I picked up one last weekend, came today, fields way more proof like than my last Shawnee.
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are coolimage Nice pickup.
  • CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • cucamongacoincucamongacoin Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭
    A reasonable premium...
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bay Precious Metals is Coins'n Things, who is a Mint Distributor. I'm glad that they've established a presence on ebay. I've had some good transactions with them on platinum.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a good price. The usual $5/oz over is tiresome, weren't these supposed to sell like this at a couple bucks over?
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DrBuster
    That is a good price. The usual $5/oz over is tiresome, weren't these supposed to sell like this at a couple bucks over?

I believe the Mint sells them for slightly less than $2.00 over spot to the "Authorized Buyers." Which is the cost of the product. So, getting them for $2.50 - $3.00 over spot is the norm. However, some previous issues which are popular, do demand a much higher premium
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."