• Options
    mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

Bump B)

• Options

TTT

• Options

Bumping to see if anyone has some stuff available :)

• Options
    edited May 13, 2021 6:53PM

Bump....

I am looking for raw low(er) end notes (up to VF) from the 1800's to the 1960's. Currently looking for low(er) end small notes from 1928 to 1963, red seal (USN), blue seal (S/C), $1 funny backs, $2 and $5 reds, $5 and $10 silver certificates, 1928 series FRN. I will consider most anything you may have for offer. I am not in need of 1935 series $1 silver certificates or rags (ripped, corners missing, etc.. Large size notes are always a consideration. Look through what you may have and shoot me a PM, include some pictures if possible, or a general description. Thank you in advance.

• Options

@mainejoe said:
    Bump....

I am looking for raw low(er) end notes (up to VF) from the 1800's to the 1960's. Currently looking for low(er) end small notes from 1928 to 1963, red seal (USN), blue seal (S/C), $1 funny backs, $2 and $5 reds, $5 and $10 silver certificates, 1928 series FRN. I will consider most anything you may have for offer. I am not in need of 1935 series $1 silver certificates or rags (ripped, corners missing, etc.. Large size notes are always a consideration. Look through what you may have and shoot me a PM, include some pictures if possible, or a general description. Thank you in advance.

Bump...

• Options

I have almost all 1928, 1953, 1963 $2 legal notes , most will grade au 50's to 65's and 66's. I WILL SEND the lower grade notes to you.

I also have most $5 notes from the same series 1928,1953, 1963. MANY ARE VF OR EF AND MANY GRADE AU50 AND UP.

I also have a few $5 silver from 1935 and a few 1953's.

What large size are you looking for ??

Alex

• Options

Bump....

• Options

Bump..... Been a while :)

• Options

Bumper....

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Bump!

• Options
    EagleScout2017EagleScout2017 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

PM sent.

delenda est WitterU

• Options

Bump....

• Options
    edited May 24, 2023 10:59PM

Bump along....

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump.... Keep me in mind @Ted 1

• Options
    delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

@mainejoe is a great buyer. I just completed a flawless transaction with him!