Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

True view delayed or forgotten?

ProofmorganProofmorgan Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just crossed my NGC 1807 $5 and received the email that it was shipped. The cert verification took a day to have it show up, but still no True View and I had that box checked off. Is it typical for a delay or did they forget? I am used to getting the image first and finding out the grade later on....
Collector of Original Early Gold with beginnings in Proof Morgan collecting.

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like everything else, sometimes it gets stuck in queue and takes a day or two to "kick in".

If it does not post by COB Monday, then it might be time to reach out and touch someone.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am experiencing the same right now...coin shipped last night...grade is posted...they must be backed up on the True View...
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the patience of coin people...image Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file