Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Woohoo! Just graded by our host !

coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
1917 Lincoln 1C Doubled Die Obverse VG10BN image

The 2nd of two that I've found in searches of bulk bins. Had a raw VF 20 that I sold just last weekend. Shudda kep the VF and peddled the VG 10 image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Comments

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job!! It pays to pick!!
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    huge congrats

surely the price paid to the value here earns ya a...."YOU SUCK"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what makes the hobby fun....
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Variety is the spice of life.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    It's great that coins such as this are accounted for and secured. Congrats.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice find..... congratulations...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, this variety is pretty tough to find in grades above Fine, you did very well to find two decent examples in the wild.

I had one in that same grade a few years ago that I sold through eBay for decent money. I actually have another nicer one in for grading right now, I'm crossing my fingers that it straight grades.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome- one of my favorite varieties!
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: seanq

Congrats, this variety is pretty tough to find in grades above Fine, you did very well to find two decent examples in the wild.

I had one in that same grade a few years ago that I sold through eBay for decent money. I actually have another nicer one in for grading right now, I'm crossing my fingers that it straight grades.

Sean Reynolds

Knockin' on wood for ya. I've noticed that a considerable number of eBay listings are PCGS Gennies, which leads me to believe that our host is very cautious about straight grading these.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file