Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA 9 - 24/7 (Keep Them Coming)

13»

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mintonlypls

Holy moly Grote...where did you get that '80s Rack w/Rickey on top!

Thanks, Mint! I purchased it about 10-12 years ago from Just Collect, IIRC. Back in 1980, according to the price sticker, you could have purchased this rack for 11 cents off the 69c header price at Toys-R-Us, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    wow. can you even imagine? just awesome. and the card by itself looks sweet. thx 4 sharing.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    i hate you guys image Nice cards...
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some love from 3 Sports. Thank God I am a Panthers fan and picked up the Cam rookie auto before they blew up. The Rivera was pack pulled on the boards about 2 yrs ago.

• slum22slum22 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, time to get this thread back to the first page where it belongs. Let's start with my only hockey cards. Both of these were recent submissions of cards I bought when I collected back in high school in the 90's. I wish I collected OPC back then!

Hard to believe, but I no longer own any baseball PSA 9 cards. So with FB and HK out of the way, now we can turn to BK!

Let's start with my oldest PSA 9. The Doctor is in!

Now, for my favorite set of all time and the modern classic.

Now, I know this isn't PSA but it still qualifies as a 9 Mint. If only PSA graded them.

There are not a lot of modern cards that I would be happy to just have in a 9. This is an exception. Self subbed a few months ago.
    Steve
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite years to collect along with 1976 - loved this card as a kid.

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add a small run here. The only man that can say he has fathered 2 sons that have one 2 Super Bowls each.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies