Home Metal Detecting
Options

My Liberty V Nickel Colelction

Hello everyone. I decided to take all of your advice. Today I wanted to show you my all metal detecting found v nickels. Thank you everyone and happy hunting!

https://youtu.be/blvUs5gtaXk

For all you video haters out there it's only 40 seconds and it's mostly pictures.

Comments

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke my own rule by ever again looking at this guy's posting.
    Very interesting how much he contradicts himself. He wrote, "I decided to take all of your advice."
    No, you didn't. There is a video in your post. Plus you insult everyone by taking a video of pictures. How dumb is that?

You have at last proven that you are here as a scam. You say you are listening but you are not.
    Please either take suggestions to at least try to fit in or go away.
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW........a little tuff there man.
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranger than fiction
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've now only opened 3 of your threads....

If you want to pass all these harshly scrubbed/cleaned sets off as being anything close to remotely resembling ground discoveries toss a handful of mud on each folder before videoing image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Jolteon - Our advice was to stop linking videos to threads. And then you said you would take our advice.

I don't understand why you would contradict yourself. Please explain.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for doubting Jolteon. I have a photo of him digging right here.

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea:
    Why don't we all just stop enabling him and not respond to his posts any more?
    He will either change or go away.
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey why not report him to the mods and try to get him banned for these reasons

never followed your advice

puts video instead of pics

so have at it and let's see what happens shall we

Coins for sale at link below
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember the guy who posted a link that would promptly download a virus to your computer? I think it was around 2005 time frame. Needless to say he was summarily banned.

When I see Jolteon starting threads like this one, it reminds me of that guy.

Jolteon - Don't be "that guy".

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Shamika
    Anyone remember the guy who posted a link that would promptly download a virus to your computer? I think it was around 2005 time frame. Needless to say he was summarily banned.

When I see Jolteon starting threads like this one, it reminds me of that guy.

Jolteon - Don't be "that guy".

I'm definitely not going to click any of these links. That's for sure.
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    then see what the mods think about this and let them deal with him

Coins for sale at link below
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

• Options
    CharlotteDudeCharlotteDude Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly Shamika.
    I have yet to view one of his links for that very reason. If he doesn't want to listen, just ignore him... he'll either take the advice and stop posting video links or eventually just go away.

'dude
    Got Crust....y gold?
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jolteon, I have been pretty silent in this whole ordeal of the video posting. I had faith that you might change your habits, but you continue posting videos despite others requests to stop. Get a clue man!!! No one wants to see your videos, or videos with pics. Post the pics directly to the forum or just stop all together. Everyone here enjoys this hobby with a passion and pics are the best way for everyone to view coins here. If you can not figure it out ask someone, most here are more than willing to help out another forum member. I might have looked at the first video you posted but I have not looked at one since and will never look at one again.
    Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm late to the party here or I'm missing some vital piece of info-but I'm wondering what's up with all the hate for the OP? It's a simple link to a YouTube vid of his coins. And they look like typical cleaned up dug stuff as stated. So why exactly are some of you so bent out of shape over it? If looking at videos is such a hardship and/or you think he's spamming something and/or simply don't want to look at the guy's coins... don't click the link.

And folks wonder why new people don't post here much and activity's dropping. smh

Edit to add: the video in question has a whopping 31 hits as we speak. YT doesn't monetize channels with no hits or subs.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Wabbit2313

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for doubting Jolteon. I have a photo of him digging right here.

lmao, that about sums it up and a good job for them after college.
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
    the guy is having fun , feed the trolls and they keep it up.

if you don't like the stray cat hanging around your door, don't feed it.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never stated that this was a collection.

The title only refers to a "Colelction."

I passed on the 40 second video. This post took me 40 seconds...which was enough.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DIMEMAN

WOW........a little tuff there man.

Welcome back Jon. Time served

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    If everyone would just click "Report this to a Moderator" on his posts, I expect that he will soon be gone. Like someone else posted in another thread, he's spamming boards all across the internet with his videos to try to increase clicks for advertising dollars. Plus, he's not once tried to participate in any discussions on this forum that aren't centered around his YouTube videos. Like someone pointed out in another thread, he's NOT a YN and has blown his cover on other boards.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.
  • Options
    IrishMikeyIrishMikey Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: telephoto1
    Maybe I'm late to the party here or I'm missing some vital piece of info-but I'm wondering what's up with all the hate for the OP? It's a simple link to a YouTube vid of his coins. And they look like typical cleaned up dug stuff as stated. So why exactly are some of you so bent out of shape over it? If looking at videos is such a hardship and/or you think he's spamming something and/or simply don't want to look at the guy's coins... don't click the link.

And folks wonder why new people don't post here much and activity's dropping. smh

Edit to add: the video in question has a whopping 31 hits as we speak. YT doesn't monetize channels with no hits or subs.

• Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: IrishMikey
    Originally posted by: telephoto1

Because he's spammed this board with dozens of posts of his videos. Then the following days he posts back on his links to bump them back up to page 1. Plus, he's making no effort to join in the discussions of this board, just using it to attract hits on his YouTube videos. Plus he's lied saying he's a YN when he's not.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first topic to kick up on Google when, "Jolteon" is typed:

Pokemon/Troll
    Species: Lightning
    Type: Electric
    Abilities: Volt Absorb post worthless videos
    Weaknesses: Ground
    Evolves from: Eevee
    Ability (hidden): Quick Feet able to trick others
    Height (ft): 2' 7"

peacockcoins

• Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I open these threads for the responses from everyone, not for the video.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: braddick
    The first topic to kick up on Google when, "Jolteon" is typed:

Pokemon/Troll
    Abilities: Volt Absorb post worthless videos
    Ability (hidden): Quick Feet able to trick others

I just googled 'Jolteon'. On the right hand side of the search results, is an image of a deer-like creature below it the following info.

Jolteon
    Pokemon
    Abilities: Volt Absorb
    Ability (hidden): Quick Feet

As you can see, the word 'Troll' is not in there, nor is 'able to trick others'. Apparently this poster has taken the name of a Pokemon character (whatever Pokemon is) so what?

Like some others, I believe in free speech and the right to post as long as it does not break the PCGS posting rules present by Don Willis, and when I see someone with a thread whose posts I have not liked in the past, I simply don't open those threads. If one does not like what jolteon posts, don't open his/her threads. I confess that I have bumped my threads up from time to time by responding with a 'thanks' type of message. We all probably do that, so?

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    same responders here would cry and whine if anyone bashed them, typical CU hypocrisy. if you don't want to view the guys stuff simply pass, why ya gotta try to gang up and bully him ? hypocrites, liars, bullies and internet dickbags . what a charming bunch
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything