Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

CCs, Doiley's, Barbers (raw), and others!

Hi all,

A few nice slabbed collector coins and raw as well (silver bars are gone). My usual terms are check, MO, or paypal gift (paypal ok + 3%). Feel free to make reasonable offers!! Add $5 for priority shipping on most items, though others that require insurance will cost more. Not the greatest photographer at this point due to equipment, but the images should get you the jist of the coins. If you aren't happy, we will figure it out! I have many BST transactions, so please inquire if you would like references.

First out of the gate will be a group of 6 barber halves, all good or so condition, all better dates/mints. Grey sheet is $14/15 each for these coins. Some have a bit of tape residue on them, should come off in a good soak. I'm asking $65 shipped. Dates are 1903 P, 1907 D, 1908 D, 1906 O, 1907 D, 1910 S.

Next up is a great looking 1882 o/s in Au 55 (Anacs holder) that is all there. Grey sheet in au 50 is $80, au 58 is 100. Asking $83. The coin is a VAM 5 (on the holder).

I have a beautiful date run of 1882, 1883, and 1884 CCs in PCGS MS 65 plastic. All are standard and solid for the grades, and will be an excellent addition to any collection. I would like to sell as a group, just makes it easier, though if you need one or two, maybe we can work something out. Grey Sheet is $475 each ($1425). Compare with similar coins on GC at $470 each plus buyers premium, at 1550....plus shipping! My price is $1300. Price (big) drop!

DOILEYs for sale, one gone, two to go!

I'd like to sell these three, nope, now just the Morgans. The MS62 looks like an easy shoe in for an upgrade, as I've seen 63s that look worse than it by far. CAC has approved the MS63! Both Morgans together are $300.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks!
Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments