Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Are DANSCO Type Albums still scarce?

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know for awhile Dansco wasn't producing these albums, for whatever reason. Is there any indication they will once again mint these albums again in the near future?

In newish condition these are selling for $75. or more.
Even beaters are going to too much.

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    TopdollarpaidTopdollarpaid Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    Just call dansco and order 50

They might just help you
    Randy Conway

Www.killermarbles.com

Www.suncitycoin.com
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying they will answer the phone?
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could get ahold of them, you'd have to put in an order of over 1000 albums for them to even consider making them.

If you can't find a good deal on one, I know I have a few of them lying around somewhere, in various conditions from used to like new. Could probably hook you up better than eBay prices, but can't give them away either as I always have people asking me for them. Just let me know.

Mike

• Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sold a gently used one for $75 2 weeks ago on eBay. They are hard to come by.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...now empty albums will become collectible.....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys must be referring to the 7070. I have one of those with my chinese fakes in it. I wonder if the chinese are going to start making albums next?

Disregard...I just noticed in the OP thread title (Type) image
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    MrHalfDimeMrHalfDime Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭✭
    "Wow...now empty albums will become collectible...."

Gee, I thought they already were. I have been collecting old, empty albums for years.
    They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file