Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It's time for Long Beach again. Who is attending

mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had not seen a Long Beach post, my apologies if I missed it. Next week is Long Beach and I was wondering who is going?

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I there Friday Afternoon and Saturday Morning.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to try and go on Wednesday for the PCGS free Pre-Show entry.

I've never been there for that. If I can't make it, I'll go Saturday.

I'm a busy guy image

• Options
    Table 1151 / 1153 (it's a weird table). Please stop by and introduce yourself - PCGS board members get free shipping at the show - haha!
    James at EarlyUS.com

On the web: http://www.earlyus.com
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there sometime!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there at Table #448, please stop by and say hello image

• Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭✭
    At our usual table #612.
  • Options
    coin4salecoin4sale Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    Bummed, unable to attend, but sure would have liked to... where else can you participate in this ------>

PCGS Coin Grading Contest (Booth 1127)

So you think you can grade? Prove it! PCGS is hosting another grading contest with cash and coin prizes up for grabs. Three categories will be offered: Dealers & Associates, Collectors, and Young Numismatists. Take the challenge and prove you have what it takes!

Advanced registration is required. For additional details and to reserve your time slot, call PCGS Customer Service at 1-800-447-8848

That's playing GTG for REAL!

Anyone know if PCGS will do this at any other shows in 2016, particularly on the East coast?

BT&C
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be at my usual table - 848 - and will be doing a show report. So please stop by and let me know if you'd like to have your photo taken so I can be sure to get some of you forum members in my report!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    Americana RC will be setup at Table 1024. Feel free to stop by for show and tell or check out the inventory we will be bringing to the show. If you see anything on our site you want us to bring, shoot us an email.
  • Options
    DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there, as always.

This time I'm at table #614 for this show only (not far from my usual table, which is #815).

Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins
  • Options
    unclebobunclebob Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to arrange a trip for the September Event...
  • Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Table 634, with about 60 new pieces of Gold that have never seen a slab before, and a MONSTER set of 79-S, 80-S, 81-S, 82-S $'s in NGC MS68*! Also, come by and see our PCGS 30th Anniversary "Rattler" Morgan Registry Date set on a spinning display. All the coins are in 1st generation holders.
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to show reports - particularly Charmy's.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days...
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there at table #448.
  • Options
    nencoinnencoin Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be there. Table 533.
  • Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of familiar names.....looking forward to the seeing you all.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there at table 549, starting to pack!

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick pick hooray, I guess I'll go. Did any one get a early bird invite?

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: blu62vette

Will be there at table 549, starting to pack!

I know you always pack up and go home early, but this is getting out of control...image

See you there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file