Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Collectors.com error messages - am I the only one??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
Application Error



The aggregator is aggravating .... image

Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.

Comments

  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you are not alone, although it seems to be getting better...or I am becoming "immune" to them.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it out last night. Frustrating to get errors repeatedly.
  • Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't edit any posts. I wish they had tested this on a sandbox before pushing this on a live environment. It is provided free though. So I suppose the old adage, "You get what you pay for" fits here.
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

    Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started for me last night. Worked fine all day yesterday.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: dbldie55

    Started for me last night. Worked fine all day yesterday.




    test
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Lakesammman

    Application Error



    The aggregator is aggravating .... image





    If you quote a post with line break code in it you will get that message. The software can't handle html code.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    I tried it out today (hadn't been to it in months) and got lots of error messages.
    www.sullivannumismatics.com Dealer in Mint Error Coins since 2003.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now working for me.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Lakesammman

    Application Error



    The aggregator is aggravating .... image





    Nope....not getting any errors. Sorry.

    Not using a Mac either though image



    Edited just fine as well. Haven't had any errors on the site for weeks now.



    PC, Win7, IE11.

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having problems with the Collectors.com search function for coins, not the forums........



    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collectors.com is at it again..."Application Error"
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I try to respond to a PM I get "error 113," whatever that is. image I can't answer PMs here any more.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If it ain't broke...don't break it"
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it works, it's great. This AM can't even get to the categories. image
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file