Options
RWB Wins Literary Award!
The Society of Silver Dollars Collectors has chosen Roger Burdette to received this year's Mallis Memorial Award for Literary Contribution to VAM Collecting for his book, From Mine to Mint.
The book, which is available from Wizard Coin Supply, is an in-depth examination of the processes of the various US Mints and Assay Offices during the 19th century.
Congratulations to Roger!
Check out the Southern Gold Society
0
Comments
Stuart
Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal
"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
The Society of Silver Dollars Collectors ... From Mine to Mint.
Congratulations to Roger!
grats roger.
i have this one, m2m.
.
"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"
My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress
This is a great topic for a book and would be a great read!
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
Well deserved Roger. A lot of time & hard work went in,
but a wonderful book of knowledge came out !
I use it all the time. Thank you.
R.I.P. Bear
Personally, I think forget these book awards. He's won enough. I want him to win the right to come back and post over here!
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.