Options
RCNH newsletter
Just finished reading a newsletter from Rare Coins of New Hampshire available on their website, RCNH.com. Pretty informative and interesting.
0
Comments
Looks like only an auto-biography of Warren to me.
"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.american-legacy-coins.com
RCNH - got ripped off by them about 15 years ago, haven't gone near them since.
That sucks, weird read in my opinion. When someone tells you they are honest and ethical a bunch of times I generally go the other way
NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!
RIP "BEAR"
RCNH - got ripped off by them about 15 years ago, haven't gone near them since.
That sucks, weird read in my opinion. When someone tells you they are honest and ethical a bunch of times I generally go the other way
Bingo. You'll get the "Trust me on this...trust me" high-road routine from them, at least until the money has left your pocket.
and satisfying transactions with them (admittedly a few years back) and posted very positive
reviews of their business. I wonder what changed? Cheers, RickO
And one coin was a Variety and when I found one raw I asked about there buyback.
They offered me way more than I expected and was totally pleased with the experience.
Enjoy
I used to be famous now I just collect coins.
Link to My Registry Set.
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469
Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.