Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Unable to log in to PCGS account....any advice?

For the last few weeks I have not been able to log in to check for grades ie. in my PCGS account using IE7 and MSN Explorer. I was however, able to log in to my account using Safari. Now Safari doesn't even show the LOG IN up at the top right!! When I try to log in using IE and MSN Explorer it just comes up again with no log in name or password. No matter how many times I try to log in it goes back to blank lines. ANyone else having problems? ANy advice from the computer pros here? I did clear my temp. files and cookies to no avail. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using a mobile device, or a desktop ?

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭
    Laptop
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot from my iPad. They are investigating
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, CU is having difficulty installing a platform that functions properly on mobile devices. Hard to comprehend in a time when mobile devices dominate the market for web connectivity. image

If you have a desktop, and it is critical to get logged in to your CC account, then go that route.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Originally posted by: coindeuce

Yes, CU is having difficulty installing a platform that functions properly on mobile devices. Hard to comprehend in a time when mobile devices dominate the market for web connectivity. image

If you have a desktop, and it is critical to get logged in to your CC account, then go that route.

What route? Nothing works! Safari now says it cannot establish a secure connection!! So thats why I cant log in with that platform. This really sucks.
  • Options
    I just downloaded Firefox. That works. Something is very wrong with PCGS IT Dept!!! Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problems logging in using Chrome or Firefox....but Firefox does show more (chrome leaves some advertising and all those little men things out for some reason ((can't send PM's etc from chrome)).
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    This is one of the reasons some folks don't do the forum anymore. I have also had problems.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the folks having issues with the Apple products, I have been able to do it on my iPhone...just click on the little guy in the upper right or go to the full website and do it etc. I agree, it is as clear as mud but possible.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list of people who can't check for my grades.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    Microsoft Edge and Chrome work perfectly fine for me on a Windows 10 PC.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file