Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coinstar find today

image[/URL]
My best find to date in a Coinstar at Walmart in Michigan

Comments

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, congrats. I got a 1944 Wheat Cent in EF yesterday as change.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is quite a haul! So far my Coinstar finds amount to exactly one state quarter that had nothing wrong with it.
    All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Way to go with that haul !!
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silver is always good image
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I offer customers 3% more than coin star. No spam intended.
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Maybe I need to try it sometime. Congrats.
  • Options
    stevebensteveben Posts: 4,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great find!
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can go whole weeks without finding nary a zincoln, then week before last I found two silver dimes, a silver quarter, some Yemeni coin, all in different machines.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It perplexes me to no end how people forget to check the coin return slot after dumping their change, but it sure makes heading to the supermarket less dull for us coin geeks!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    I found these today :

Oh wait I just realized I dont have any notion how to post pix w this crappy forum software.
  • Options
    bob48bob48 Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: georgiacop50

I found these today :

Oh wait I just realized I dont have any notion how to post pix w this crappy forum software.

Me too!

But I check the coin star often. Only found one silver dime so far but a hand full of other odd coins-dollar slot coins and foreign (two of them) and clad US coins, about 9.00 worth at one machine.
    Bob

• Options
    Never anything in our coinstar. I put some buffalo nickels in my pocket change today and paid with them at WalMart and the cashier was amazed that they were real coins from the 1930s, she thought they were toy coins.
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    I've found coins left on top of them, like the people pick them out of the reject bin and try again then give up and leave it on top.

Also find a few dropped around the machines, I can't pass them without looking image
    Ed
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been almost two weeks since I found anything in the reject slot of the Coinstar.

Nothing found has been of any value other than face value.... still waiting for a

treasure. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file