Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2016 Wilmington Coin Show (New Castle, DE)

Hi Everyone,

Here is my yearly notice about the upcoming 2016 Wilmington Coin Show in New Castle DE.

Wilmington Coin Show January 14th, 15th, and 16th - 2016.
10 AM to 6 PM each day
Free Admission
US, World, Ancient, Curency, Tokens, and Medals
50 Dealers Nur Shrine Temple

Youth Program 1/16/2016 from 11 AM to 1 PM

198 South DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720

Free ticket ordering
American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I still lived in Delaware, where I was born and raised, I'd go to it. Back in "the dark ages" of the 1960s and early 1970s there were hardly any coin shows in Delawere.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: BillJones
    If I still lived in Delaware, where I was born and raised, I'd go to it. Back in "the dark ages" of the 1960s and early 1970s there were hardly any coin shows in Delawere.

Hi Bill,

It is a great show. I hope those of you in the area can stop by. If you do, please ask for me.

Thank you,

Ken

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file