Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph (150 card set) 63 cards released to da

124»

Comments

• 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • TJMACTJMAC Posts: 864 ✭✭
    I can't believe how quickly you are putting the set together. The cards are beautiful and really stand out in the holder. Congrats!!!
  • 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: 1980scollector
    52 of 63

I was able to upgrade this John Elway. I own the only one that ever received the ten autograph grade. His have all been smudged, at some level, until someone at my local show pulled it and traded it to me. I will upload the picture tonight.

The Elway graded BGS 9.5/10.

Also, I have quit a few others that were upgraded or graded. My wife and kids fly to Disney tomorrow so I will have some free time to get this thread updated.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • brownladbrownlad Posts: 50 ✭✭

Reviving this thread. Anyone still collecting these? Anyone have any extras you are looking to sell?

Cowboys Football or Walter Payton (any year)