2015 Eagles for $344/roll free shipping
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
Comments
-
Is the silver war starting?theknowitalltroll;0
-
no it didn't. check for reply
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. - Bastiat
0 -
Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
Is the silver war starting?
The war on silver is almost over.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. - Bastiat
0 -
Oh, goody!
My rolls of silver eagles that I have for sale at the peak silver price of $1000 per roll are waiting.....Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
0 -
Great price.0
-
To good a deal.... had to buy..... Paypal with 6 months no interest. Fun!
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
0 -
I bought one! Thanks for the heads up.0
-
almost at my buy price of $325 or less per role....patience
Loves me some shiny!
“Often wrong, but never in doubt.”0 -
Originally posted by: carew4me
almost at my buy price of $325 or less per role....patience
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.theknowitalltroll;0 -
I would think when the cost of getting the "silver" out of the ground exceeds the market price, they will stop mining it. Copper minors do find silver sometimes which makes it cheaper however. The question is how much is on hand ready to ship the customers, how much is on "paper" and how low will it go?
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
0 -
Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...keceph `anah0 -
Originally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.theknowitalltroll;0 -
Originally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
I see one dealer advertising 2016 ASEs @ $2.05 over. Course he doesn't have any so there's that.theknowitalltroll;0 -
-
Had to go with APMEX with their ASE 'blowout', as Bay Precious Metals is located in Mass, as am I. They are the FIRST seller in Mass I've ALMOST dealt with who charges sales tax on ebay. Never before was charged tax on an ebay sale. What a freaking shame, they have ALOT of good prices, unfortunately, no go with me, not paying sales tax on an ebay purchase.I'll come up with something.0
-
Edited/revised to say- "No states sales tax on coins or bullion in Ga. Everything else you buy on ebay from a company charges state sales tax. Individuals do not."@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.0 -
Same holds true for me for any dealer that has a store or is registered in MD.
BTW, it's been like that for years"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0 -
Originally posted by: OPA
Same holds true for me for any dealer that has a store or is registered in MD.
BTW, it's been like that for years
No sales tax on coins if you spend $1000 or more in MD.Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire0 -
$341 right now on ebay, from Apmex.
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
0 -
Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.
Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...
keceph `anah0 -
Originally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.
Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...
Yes, actually I did know that. So $340 wasn't a bottom BFD. Personally, I would never take offense at being called a troll. The majority of your responses to people here make you come across as pompous, lol.theknowitalltroll;0 -
Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.
Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...
Yes, actually I did know that. So $340 wasn't a bottom BFD. Personally, I would never take offense at being called a troll. The majority of your responses to people here make you come across as pompous, lol.
Lol, that's called personal interpretation or having to deal then with ones own personal issues, that they refuse to...
keceph `anah0 -
Originally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFANOriginally posted by: rawteam1Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.
Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...
Yes, actually I did know that. So $340 wasn't a bottom BFD. Personally, I would never take offense at being called a troll. The majority of your responses to people here make you come across as pompous, lol.
Lol, that's called personal interpretation or having to deal then with ones own personal issues, that they refuse to...
Whatever.theknowitalltroll;0 -
Sales Tax in MA ?
Makes me wonder about that Boston Tea Party. 0 -
Bring your wounded eagles to me. Where we can discuss the problems of the world and blame past and future presidents.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum





