Home Precious Metals
Options

2015 Eagles for $344/roll free shipping

Bay precious metals on the Daily Deals. Limit 10 rolls per order/ebay username.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the silver war starting?
  • Options
    no it didn't. check for reply

• Options
    Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
    Is the silver war starting?

The war on silver is almost over. image

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, goody!

My rolls of silver eagles that I have for sale at the peak silver price of $1000 per roll are waiting.....

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great price.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To good a deal.... had to buy..... Paypal with 6 months no interest. Fun!
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought one! Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    almost at my buy price of $325 or less per role....patience

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by: carew4me

almost at my buy price of $325 or less per role....patience

The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think when the cost of getting the "silver" out of the ground exceeds the market price, they will stop mining it. Copper minors do find silver sometimes which makes it cheaper however. The question is how much is on hand ready to ship the customers, how much is on "paper" and how low will it go?
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

The one AP who does publish their sell prices started raising them again. Look for the low $340s to be a bottom.

Lol, one day you will be right, when?, no one knows ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Originally posted by: rawteam1

Twas only a matter of time until the troll from hell would raise his ugly head.
  • Options

I see one dealer advertising 2016 ASEs @ $2.05 over. Course he doesn't have any so there's that.
  • Options
    RRRR Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    APMEX has maples for 2.49 over until 3 pm eastern;

APMEX Maples
    <html />
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Had to go with APMEX with their ASE 'blowout', as Bay Precious Metals is located in Mass, as am I. They are the FIRST seller in Mass I've ALMOST dealt with who charges sales tax on ebay. Never before was charged tax on an ebay sale. What a freaking shame, they have ALOT of good prices, unfortunately, no go with me, not paying sales tax on an ebay purchase.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Edited/revised to say- "No states sales tax on coins or bullion in Ga. Everything else you buy on ebay from a company charges state sales tax. Individuals do not."
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same holds true for me for any dealer that has a store or is registered in MD.
    BTW, it's been like that for years
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: OPA

Same holds true for me for any dealer that has a store or is registered in MD.

BTW, it's been like that for years

No sales tax on coins if you spend $1000 or more in MD.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $341 right now on ebay, from Apmex.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...

keceph `anah
  • Options

Lol so childish you and derryb, lol, always wrong and so just resort to name calling, such intelligence... Well that's why I warn others of your guys' bs n nonsense.... Oh by the way, one could have bought all the silver eagles they wanted under 340 a roll Friday, Saturday and today, but I'm sure you knew that, lol, being wrong all the time is tough...

Yes, actually I did know that. So $340 wasn't a bottom BFD. Personally, I would never take offense at being called a troll. The majority of your responses to people here make you come across as pompous, lol.
  • Options

Yes, actually I did know that. So $340 wasn't a bottom BFD. Personally, I would never take offense at being called a troll. The majority of your responses to people here make you come across as pompous, lol.

Lol, that's called personal interpretation or having to deal then with ones own personal issues, that they refuse to...

keceph `anah
  • Options

Lol, that's called personal interpretation or having to deal then with ones own personal issues, that they refuse to...

Whatever.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales Tax in MA ? image Makes me wonder about that Boston Tea Party.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring your wounded eagles to me. Where we can discuss the problems of the world and blame past and future presidents.