Home U.S. Coin Forum

World's Largest Chocolate

ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
COIN

As of October 1st. image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

Comments

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big? Yes! A coin? It cooks more engraved to me than "struck. Amusing? Not really. Thanks for sharing.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that is not a US COIN. You should post this on the Dark Side. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: keyman64

But that is not a US COIN. You should post this on the Dark Side. image

I would have if it was dark chocolate. image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... obviously just for the record book... wonder what they did with it afterwards?

Cheers, RickO
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... obviously just for the record book... wonder what they did with it afterwards?

Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file