THIS IS WAYYYYYYY COOOOOOOL!
Options
keyman64
Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this has been posted over here yet but thought I would
share it. It is not mine and I have no interest in the item.
Undated San Francisco Mint Silver Ingot. No. 1820. 5.41 Ounces, 999.5 Fine.
share it. It is not mine and I have no interest in the item.
Undated San Francisco Mint Silver Ingot. No. 1820. 5.41 Ounces, 999.5 Fine.
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
0
Comments
-
Interesting bar for sure. Though undated it was likely worth about $4 when poured.
0 -
Kind of a neat bar. I wouldn't buy it, but that doesn't mean much.Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally
I knew it would happen.0 -
I like to get in on the ground floor with these things. Someday my silver eagles will be rare.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. - Bastiat
0 -
Nice collectors item.... would have to hold it for a long while to recoup the price though.
Cheers, RickO0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum

