Home Precious Metals
Options

New Forum Software

Hello everyone,

Over the last few months, Collectors Universe has been diligently working on updating the forum software behind the scenes in the hopes of transferring over to a newer version before the end of the year.

With all this work now finished, it’s now our pleasure to say that this new and improved version will launch on Saturday, October 17. The process will take several hours, so please be advised that the forums will be down between 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. PST.

The site will look a little different and may take some getting used to at first, but in general, the features available now will still be available in the new version. In addition, all of your current account info and post history (including PMs) will be transferred over to the new software. Essentially, everything is just being moved over to the new layout.

If you experience any issues, please email: webmaster@collectors.com

Thank you,
Forum Admin Team

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Font or print small, can I change it?

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    good work guys. I like the quick reply box! Thank you!

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good on this end. Thanks!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Having fun.... it seems on the MD forum I can post without the error message,
    will see about this one.. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭

No more posting links? How are you supposed to link a picture? Not good...maybe I just can't figure it out.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

Click on the icon to the left of the scissors

• Options
  • Options

I can reply to threads but it says I am offline.

• Options

Test#2

• Options

When you copy from photobucket, delete the [IMG] from the beginning and end of the URL.

• Options

http://www.greatcollections.com/

Post the URL as VanHalen did above, then edit your reply and the 'link' option appears.

• Options

Thanks Wings, but man did I ever like it better the way it was. What's up with websites changing what works and is easy to use? I don't get it.

Maybe I'll get use to it, but not a fan at all at this point.image

• Options
    I hid all that to the left margin much better
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to the title I had? It shows "choose your title" again.

• Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

It will take a little getting used to, like most new things.

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

Testing 1 2 3

• Options

"What happened to the title I had? It shows "choose your title" again"

I posted that on the USCF, got no reply lol.

Sometimes it autofills, which I'm imagining is what it's supposed to do, but the majority of the time it doesn't.

This is the beginning of remembering the good old days, but on the flip side, what do you want for free?

Hiding all the stuff on the left is very helpful I've found, it's just alot of annoying little things that are going to take some getting use to, like the time being way off, and yes, I updated it in my profile but it's still like 6 hours AHEAD of what it is for me.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

gotta be an easier way to post links and pics from photobucket.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭

Hate it.

fuse talk error x2

The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    element159element159 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

the time being way off, and yes, I updated it in my profile but it's still like 6 hours AHEAD of what it is for me.

You should change your timezone to something wrong once, then save that. Then change it back to the correct value and save it again. That will make that stick, just the normal save is getting lost. That might work for some other settings too.

• Options

You got right country, POM? I was geting wrong time until set country to US.

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

Originally posted by: element159
    the time being way off, and yes, I updated it in my profile but it's still like 6 hours AHEAD of what it is for me.
    You should change your timezone to something wrong once, then save that. Then change it back to the correct value and save it again. That will make that stick, just the normal save is getting lost. That might work for some other settings too.

In your profile under VV, make sure "Time Zone Adjust" is set correctly. i.e. -6 for U.S. Central Time.

Location/Time Zone
    City:
    Province/State: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba Newfoundland New Brunswick Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan The Northwest Territories The Yukon Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Federated States of Micronesia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Kwajalein State Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont U.S. Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Other
    Country: Canada Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antartica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia-Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Estonia Ethiopia Faeroe Islands Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey, C.I. Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran (Islamic Republic of) Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey, C.I. Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Dem. People's Rep of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao Peoples Democratic Republi Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonian Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia, Fed. States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherland Antilles Netherlands Neutral Zone (Saudi/Iraq) New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Other Pakistan Palau Panama Panama Canal Zone Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saipan Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Pierre and Miquelon St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu U.A.E. U.S.Minor Outlying Islands Uganda Ukraine United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Viet Nam Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen, Republic of Yugoslavia Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe
    Time Zone: (GMT-12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein (GMT-11:00) Midway Island, Samoa (GMT-10:00) Hawaii (GMT-09:00) Alaska (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana (GMT-07:00) Arizona (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00) Central America (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00) Mexico City (GMT-06:00) Saskatchewan (GMT-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00) Indiana (East) (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada) (GMT-04:00) Caracas, La Paz (GMT-04:00) Santiago (GMT-03:30) Newfoundland (GMT-03:00) Brasilia (GMT-03:00) Buenos Aires, Georgetown (GMT-03:00) Greenland (GMT-02:00) Mid-Atlantic (GMT-01:00) Cape Verde Is. (GMT-01:00) Azores (GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna (GMT+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague (GMT+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris (GMT+01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Sofija, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zagreb (GMT+01:00) West Central Africa (GMT+02:00) Athens, Istanbul, Minsk (GMT+02:00) Bucharest (GMT+02:00) Cairo (GMT+02:00) Harare, Pretoria (GMT+02:00) Helsinki, Riga, Tallinn (GMT+02:00) Jerusalem (GMT+03:00) Baghdad (GMT+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh (GMT+03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd (GMT+03:00) Nairobi (GMT+03:30) Tehran (GMT+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat (GMT+04:00) Baku, Tbilisi, Yerevan (GMT+04:30) Kabul (GMT+05:00) Ekaterinburg (GMT+05:00) Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent (GMT+05:30) Calcutta, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi (GMT+05:45) Kathmandu (GMT+06:00) Almaty, Novosibirsk (GMT+06:00) Astana, Dhaka (GMT+06:00) Sri Jayawardenepura (GMT+06:30) Rangoon (GMT+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta (GMT+07:00) Krasnoyarsk (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi (GMT+08:00) Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar (GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore (GMT+08:00) Perth (GMT+08:00) Taipei (GMT+09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo (GMT+09:00) Seoul (GMT+09:00) Yakutsk (GMT+09:30) Adelaide (GMT+09:30) Darwin (GMT+10:00) Brisbane (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney (GMT+10:00) Guam, Port Moresby (GMT+10:00) Hobart (GMT+10:00) Vladivostok (GMT+11:00) Magadan, Solomon Is., New Caledonia (GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington (GMT+12:00) Fiji, Kamchatka, Marshall Is. (GMT+13:00) Nukualofa
    Time Zone Adjust: -6
  • Options

follow elements instructions for time zone and leave time adjust alone. Time adjust will set itself correctly.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Let's see if I got my time right now. Giving advice mine was not right~lol
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.