Home Precious Metals
Options

CLCT nearing a 2-year low...

renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
...with an 8.93% yield.

Comments

• Options
    bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    Lot of stocks getting the beatdown, no doubt there is more value out there, but cheap can always get cheaper and many times does.
    Wynn stock was 190 less than a year ago now 60...anyone feel like gambling?
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    I like CLMT for the divi.

Might have to dip in CLCT a little at this price.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Below $15 now and yielding 9%+. To buy or not to buy????????
  • Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Thinking about getting 200 shares. .... hum
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ 9% dividend rate ... this may be one of the best unknown bargains around.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like $14.00 on 10/09/13.
  • Options
    Well I did what I said I was going to do and it's the first time in my life I did it. Started a Scottrade account on the 28th and wired funds into the account. The funds actually posted in less then 2 hours. Last nite I placed a limit order at 14.80 for 200 shares with all or non option. Checked and at 9:36 am my order was complete. This will either turn out to be a smart move one dumb move. I have no intention of selling anytime soon. I said to myself what the difference, let it sit in the bank and make cents a year or roll the dice.... I hope the dividends keep up.

I am a stacker by heart. I doubt i will be buying any other stocks for awhile since i have a lot to learn still...

Edited to add: Since I just signed up on scottrade they gave me a promotional code that will give you and I 3 free trades which is worth 21.00 bucks. Just enter code COEQ4F15 when you sign up. Its that easy and gives us both a few free trades.
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well I did what I said I was going to do and it's the first time in my life I did it. Started a Scottrade account on the 28th and wired funds into the account. The funds actually posted in less then 2 hours. Last nite I placed a limit order at 14.80 for 200 shares with all or non option. Checked and at 9:36 am my order was complete. This will either turn out to be a smart move one dumb move. I have no intention of selling anytime soon. I said to myself what the difference, let it sit in the bank and make cents a year or roll the dice.... I hope the dividends keep up.

I am a stacker by heart. I doubt i will be buying any other stocks for awhile since i have a lot to learn still... >>

This one honestly has me debating getting back in as well.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Well I did what I said I was going to do and it's the first time in my life I did it. Started a Scottrade account on the 28th and wired funds into the account. The funds actually posted in less then 2 hours. Last nite I placed a limit order at 14.80 for 200 shares with all or non option. Checked and at 9:36 am my order was complete. This will either turn out to be a smart move one dumb move. I have no intention of selling anytime soon. I said to myself what the difference, let it sit in the bank and make cents a year or roll the dice.... I hope the dividends keep up.

I am a stacker by heart. I doubt i will be buying any other stocks for awhile since i have a lot to learn still... >>

This one honestly has me debating getting back in as well. >>

Good luck if you do. I figured what the heck. When I was a teenager i use to buy 200/300 dollar sneakers. Now I wear 30 dollar sneaks. All the money i wasted buying them and now have nothing to show for the money. Least now I have something to show for it. Hopefully it pays off. I am in no rush to sell and have plenty of time to sit..
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Trade looks good so far. Good job Booger
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Originally posted by: bluelobster Lot of stocks getting the beatdown, no doubt there is more value out there, but cheap can always get cheaper and many times does.
    Wynn stock was 190 less than a year ago now 60...anyone feel like gambling?

Wynn still has some beatdown left in it. Macau is crushing them and will continue to do so until the political runaround they are getting over there stops. Below $50 incoming.

Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options

Originally posted by: OperationButter
    Originally posted by: bluelobster Lot of stocks getting the beatdown, no doubt there is more value out there, but cheap can always get cheaper and many times does. Wynn stock was 190 less than a year ago now 60...anyone feel like gambling?
    Wynn still has some beatdown left in it. Macau is crushing them and will continue to do so until the political runaround they are getting over there stops. Below $50 incoming.

right now I am up a little over 500.00. Not bad considering it would take 50 lifetimes to gain that much interest with the same initial investment amount sitting in the bank. I bought it for a long term hold so we shall see how that plays out. Dividends will be nice also. For now I shall hold and see where it goes!!!

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    The stock is down almost 30% in the last 12 months.

Kinda knocks out the dividend and more for long term holders.

Just sayin!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mariner67
    Just sayin!

Not if your purchase price is around $15 or less per share. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It beats my Northwest Airlines stock image Or a few other "no longer available" stocks. I knew I should have flown Delta image Or gone long on Boeing.
  • Options
    Gonna get my 1st divided check in a few days and buy a case of beer for the wife and save the rest for uncle sam! Still ahead of the game ....all that matters
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mariner67

Just sayin!

They've paid the same dividend [$.325 per quarter] for several years now. The yield varies with price. In fact the dividend went UP this past year to $.35. You have to hold a lot of shares to get any real income from it. 50,000 shares will net you $70K a year. Course you'd need $750K to get those shares.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chasing yield is almost always a bad strategy

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......