Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sigma 150mm macro lens Price lowered to $375.00 for forum members last day Today

I have a Sigma !50mm macro lens lens in Canon mount it is the non image stabilized APO models. I figured I would offer them here first considering family comes first. Lowest current BIN on the bay is 425.00 shipped and I will do 375.00 shipped for the lens for forum members. If you have any questions please ask as these are fantastic lenses and I would put the image quality up against name brand glass. These lenses are full frame so on crop sensors more than 1:1 is possible and the lenses focus to infinity making them usable as a telephoto/portrait lens. You could also use these lenses with the proper adapter on other than Canon mount cameras.

Thanks for looking, John.

I would also consider trades of equal amount or mix of each. Just send me a note Also. Condition is MS 65-68 and comes with lens caps, lens hood, and the Sigma factory case for the lens. I just want to make sure forum members get a chance at this really nice lens as many of the top imaging people use these.
Any questions just shoot me a MSG and if worried about references I can provide them.

Comments