Home Precious Metals

2 oz UHR Silver Rounds..American Landmark Series

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you like artistically well designed silver rounds or medals, you may appreciate the work that Elemetal is creating. The below round was their first production of the "American Landmark Series" & is no longer in production.
I own several and the scans are from Provident's website. ( I hope they don't mind)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strong dislike for the souvenir shop "Grand Canyon" on it

They could have crammed it on the obverse and had it look way better.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if only the Mint could produce a piedfort, like Elemetal Mint, 5 oz P - deep UHR ATB. That would really get the series some lift.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Grand Canyon looks more like Goosenecks State Park in Utah which is another place you should visit. Check out Valley of the Gods and Monument Valley while your there. Run the same road as Forrest Gump.

And while in Utah stop in and say hi to twosides.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• WildIdeaWildIdea Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually like all the 2 oz rounds I come across. Such a great size for the pallet and more heft. The craftsmanship is getting ridiculous detail, albeit computer generated. The art direction the prerogative of the creator? Maybe they get a home run in the series, this one is a double in my book. Keep it up!
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who makes this silver round? I don't buy any silver bullion that doesn't have the manufacturer identified on the bar or round.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

<< <i>Who makes this silver round? I don't buy any silver bullion that doesn't have the manufacturer identified on the bar or round. >>

Elemetal Mint..They also produce the Privateer's UHR's

<< <i>Who makes this silver round? I don't buy any silver bullion that doesn't have the manufacturer identified on the bar or round. >>

issues with web...delete dup