Home Precious Metals
Options

When this thread is revisited in 2020, see how my prediction pans out

I strongly believe that the selloff in AAPL is overdone. I think that AAPL is very conservatively valued and is a smart investment right here. In 5 years from now, forum members should feel free to revive this thread and discuss the results-whether I was right or wrong. I think that Gilead Sciences, Apple, and Anthem are very smart investments. I also think that MasterCard and Visa are stocks investors ought to own if they own individual stocks. I also like Kroger and CVS Health. I like Aetna as well.
Positive BST transactions with Timbuk3, coindeuce, charlottedude.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apple is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with PMs or PM prices.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    hopsinhopsin Posts: 212
    Ok. But in many years from now, you guys can see my economic/stock prediction and see how it pans out versus other calls forum members have made.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    No one cares but you, the arena is empty...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>No one cares but you, the arena is empty... >>

That's pretty odd, given the fact that you came into this "arena" to tell me it was empty. When you don't have any good lines to rebut me, you drop in to tell me no one cares about me.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok. But in many years from now, you guys can see my economic/stock prediction and see how it pans out versus other calls forum members have made. >>

I don't come to the PM forum for stock predictions. You shouldn't come here to make them, unless of course they are PM relevant.

I come here to have a friendly disagreement with cohodk, baley and of course RT1. image

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to come back in 5 years to see how the Apple gold iwatch (at $4K or $5K) has turned out. At least it has a couple ounces of gold in it. Maybe it ends up doing better than the stock?

I don't like very many stocks at all after a 6 year rally into all time highs following large QE injections. Add Disney to the list that just got a rude awakening.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>Feel free to come back in 5 years to see how the Apple gold iwatch (at $4K or $5K) has turned out. At least it has a couple ounces of gold in it. Maybe it ends up doing better than the stock?

I don't like very many stocks at all after a 6 year rally into all time highs following large QE injections. Add Disney to the list that just got a rude awakening. >>

I propose that this thread be revived August 5, 2020. Board members can revisit these predictions and see who ended up making the better economic/financial predictions. I am long Allergan...I bought 2 shares back when it was Actavis, trading under the ticker symbol ACT. Let's add that one to the list of predictions...I also like hospital stocks like UHS, HLS, and HCA. Add VHT to my list as well.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the year 2525, if man is still alive.
    If woman can survive; they may find …

Solar Powered BiTcOiNs in your Apple iWatch ™
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Apple is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with PMs or PM prices. >>

A lot of non PM issues get posted here....I personally don't like it but many others do.
    Hey, Apple has the gold AppleWatch so it is PM related...at least similar excuses have been thrown out by many others here repeatedly to justify their topics on numerous stocks, politics, guns etc.
    Just sayin'
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread does not belong here. No one cares about your stock picking acumen or lack thereof.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>No one cares but you, the arena is empty... >>

That's pretty odd, given the fact that you came into this "arena" to tell me it was empty. When you don't have any good lines to rebut me, you drop in to tell me no one cares about me. >>

Lol, you are right... what can one tell one who is delusional and expect them to understand, my bad...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I thought the stock market was in a bubble. I mean how much collateral worth is in a social media company = 0

I suppose the big boys can bail with their nano second super computer programs. Buy GOLDimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    Don't take candy from strangers.
  • Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    Today, as this is written, an ounce of gold = 9.4 shares of Apple stock. Use that as the benchmark and make it relevant to this thread.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Today, as this is written, an ounce of gold = 9.4 shares of Apple stock. Use that as the benchmark and make it relevant to this thread. >>

I will keep my gold... I have more faith in that. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HALO is up image
    Says who ? image

Don't eat the AAPL. Wear it !
  • Options
    I'll consider it a win if I'm still here.