Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

On the PCGS registry, can you do a box of 20...

ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
with some of the dates/mm the same in the same series? I've picked out 20 toned Morgans that I want to put in a virtual box of 20, and of course quite a few are 1881-S pieces. Is there a way to create a registry entry like this with duplicate dates/MM's?

Comments

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. In the Showcase section, you can put all of the same if you like. Mix and match denominations. All need their own cert #. Check out the link in my sig line for my ASE box of twenty as well as the virtual album.
  • Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was it, thanks!!! It wasn't too obvious to me on how to do this. Maybe it's just too early in the morning.
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I could put my NGC coins in my PCGS non-competative showcase
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I really wish I could put my NGC coins in my PCGS non-competative showcase >>

You could...cross them over! ...or, you could place your images in a PCGS Virtual Album.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file