Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gerry's Daily Blog

BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure how many of you frequent Gerry Fortin's website, but I generally read his daily blog. Today's blog covered a topic which came up in a recent post, what is an advanced collector. Thought I would post it here:
Daily Blog

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good read.....I visit there often and like to look at his coin offerings. I also enjoy looking at the open Registry which I participate in.
  • winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    I usually read it everyday and really enjoy it. I really do not know how Gerry does it with all the work he is doing with coins and so many other jobs on the side.

Congrats to GERRY FORTIN on being a good Son and God Bless.

Kenimage
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a nice read
  • UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read his blog every day. It is always very informative.
  • bosco5041bosco5041 Posts: 1,303
    I started reading his blog about 6 months ago and really enjoy it every morning with my coffee.
  • bidaskbidask Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do coin experts like Gerry Fortin include news/commentary on financial news in their coin blogs........?

I have seen that with other coin blogs like this one. Gainesville coin blog

As professional numismatists I think their blogs should remain numismatic in nature......more credibility that way imo.
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is challenging to come up original and compelling numismatic content on a daily basis.

Gerry lived in China for many years & I appreciate his insights on what is going on there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file