Home Metal Detecting
Options

Anybody in SW Pennsylvania ?

lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
Hey guys , was cutting a neighbors lawn today and got my necklace my father bought me in Italy snagged. I found my chain , but not the crucifix . If anyone is in my area I will pay for an experienced detector person . The area is not that big.
Tony

Comments

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I'm not in PA. If you can't find anyone here, sign up for treasurenet.com. Its probable someone there would be in the vicinity. Good luck finding it.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    You can try The Ring Finders, a nation-wide database of detectorists who help find lost items. Good luck, hope you recover the necklace.

Edited to add: I believe the Ring Finders hunters usually expect a fee. There is a service where the hunters are supposed to volunteer their time (I'm sure they would appreciate tips, though): Lost My Stuff
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck... the resources above should help... let us know...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Hi guys , looked on Craigslist and found an ad for 2 guys looking for permission to hunt on private land. Called them and they came out. The very last pass of the yard they found it ! If they started on the other side of the yard it would have been found in seconds. They hunted the rest of the yard , nothing valuable was found , but I threw them some money and everyone was happy !
    Thanks
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything worked out in the end!
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Wow, great to hear! image