Home U.S. Coin Forum

PCGS Quarterly Special - July - September 2015 - Calling All Small Denomination Coinage

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here it is;

===========================================================================================================
"Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner.

All coins submitted must be small denomination coins (Half Cent, 1c, 2c, 3c, 5c, and H10c).
Submission must contain a minimum of four (4) coins, one will be graded at no charge.
Valid for Standard or Secure Service (cannot mix Standard and Secure).
Valid for any Grading Service Level (one service level per submission form, not valid for on-site submissions).
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, submission, special or voucher.
Turnaround time for submission is based on the service level selected.
Under the "Other" service level, you must indicate "SD Quarterly Special."

Additional Guidelines:

Standard handling fee applies.
You are responsible for Guarantee Premium fees on Crossover and Reconsideration orders.
Calculate shipping fee based on the total number of coins and total value of all coins in the submission.
One (1) submission allowed per Collectors Club member this quarter (July 1 – September 30).
Valid for current Collectors Club members in good standing.

You must be a PCGS Collectors Club member to submit directly to PCGS. To join the PCGS Collectors Club click here. For any other questions or concerns please contact PCGS Customer Service Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST at 1-800-447-8848."

Calling Out All Small Denomination Coinage
oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,...

Comments

• MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 per submission... So if I have 20 Lincoln's and 20 Morgan's, I can't ship both to PCGS in the same box even with different submission forms?
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1 per submission... So if I have 20 Lincoln's and 20 Morgan's, I can't ship both to PCGS in the same box even with different submission forms? >>

Where do you see that? It says 1 per collector club membership. You can send in 500 orders in a box if you want.
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... I collect Morgans.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1 per submission... So if I have 20 Lincoln's and 20 Morgan's, I can't ship both to PCGS in the same box even with different submission forms? >>

Incorrect. You can send in however many submissions in a box to them as you want. They are just separate submissions (ie...you have the individual paperwork, coins are group together per submission, will get done per submission as not as overall group, etc).

So, in your case, you have 2 submissions that can be sent in 1 box. Lincolns for a submission and Morgans for the other.

Peace (sic image ) of cake image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might actually work for me. I have some toner Lincolns salvaged from an old Whitman folder that should fit the bill.
  • TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    I can use this. I've got a couple of crack outs and a few raw small denominations I can send it.
    Thanks PCGS
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be the best quarterly special in a long time. I could see a lot of people using this.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This might be the best quarterly special in a long time. I could see a lot of people using this. >>

If it's the only submission you're sending in. If you have any higher denomination coin, it's much cheaper to put them all on the same form than to use the quarterly special and pay the extra shipping/submission form fee.
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This might be the best quarterly special in a long time. I could see a lot of people using this. >>

Only if you collect those tiny coins, which btw, I do not. I like coins that do not require a magnifier to enjoy.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Only if you collect those tiny coins, which btw, I do not. I like coins that do not require a magnifier to enjoy.image >>

Looks like you can submit large cents too. They aren't that tiny.
    Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my inerpretation as well about Large Cents.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,...
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Only if you collect those tiny coins, which btw, I do not. I like coins that do not require a magnifier to enjoy.image >>

Looks like you can submit large cents too. They aren't that tiny. >>

Thanks
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file