Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1978 & 1980 Topps baseball rack packs HOFers on Top PSA 8 1975 Topps cello pack Rose on top

All prices listed include free shipping and insurance and are net after any paypal fees. Payment accepted via paypal gift or with 3% fee for regular paypal. Please PM me if interested. Will discount for multiple purchase items. Thanks!

PSA 7 1972 Topps baseball wax pack. Superb pack that presents better than the grade assigned. Clean as a whistle and freshly graded by PSA. REDUCED to $160 dlvd via boxed priority mail. **SOLD**

1980 Topps baseball rack pack with Rollie Fingers on top. Pack is factory fresh and in mint condition with no splits, tears or stains. Header card is unpunched and all cards are in correct sections and razor sharp. BBCE list price for a 1980 rack is $95 dlvd plus shipping. This rack with a HOFer on top is offered here for just $65 dlvd.

PSA 8 1975 Topps baseball cello pack with the all time hits king Pete Rose on top. Pristine pack with no splits or tears and the all-time hit king on top. Self-submitted by me to PSA. This pack originates from the Bradshaw hoard out West, which included a number of 1975 rack and cello packs. Guaranteed 100% unopened and authentic. REDUCED to $260 dlvd.

GAI 9.5 Gem Mint 1978 Topps baseball rack pack with Morris RC on top and Eckersley on back! Super clean and in pristine condition, this rack is housed in a first generation GAI holder with the silver flip and is 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic! $160 dlvd includes boxed priority mail shipping.

PSA 9 1979 Topps baseball cello pack with HOFer Rollie Fingers on top. Just got this pack back from PSA~pulled from a 1979 Topps baseball cello box I purchased from Steve Hart years ago. Was hoping for a 10 on this pack, it's that nice. Super clean seal on back and and guaranteed 100% unopened and authentic. REDUCED to $80 dlvd.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1976 Topps baseball rack pack and BBCE 1980 Topps baseball wax box added. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff and great prices Timothy. Good luck. Won't last long. Impossible to find '76 racks nowadays cause some people are just hoarding themimage
  • Options
    Thanks, Manny! 76 rack is sold. Still some very nice, guaranteed unopened product available!

• Options
    Bump to reflect sales and price reductions for remaining items!

• Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous items Tim! that 1980 box shouldn't last through the day! A beauty.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the 75 minis still available? I think I can find a good home for them image
  • Options

<< <i>Are the 75 minis still available? I think I can find a good home for them image >>

Thanks, Keith~the mini packs are yours!

Still a few very nice items left~price on PSA 9 1979 cello with Fingers on top lowered to $100 dlvd!

• Options
    Pair of pristine 1979 racks with Morgan showing added! image

Also lowered sale prices for PSA 8 75 Rose cello & PSA 9 79 Fingers cello.

Thanks for looking!

ETA: Beautiful PSA 7 1972 Topps baseball wax pack also added!

• Options
    Bump...pair of 79 racks with Morgan on top and Morgan on bnack (box fresh) reduced to $210 dlvd.

• Options
    1980 Topps baseball wax tray added!

• Options
    Update to reflect sales and price reduction on PSA 7 1972 wax pack.

• Options
    Bump with 75 mini wax and 77 wax and empty box added!

• Options
    Bump with pair of 1980 Topps wax packs added.

Price reduced for pair of 1979 racks with Moragn on top and bottom to an even $200 dlvd!

Price reduced for PSA 9 1979 cello pack with Fingers on top to $90 dlvd!

Thanks for looking! image

• Options
    Bump to reflect sold items and addition of a 1979 Topps baseball rack pack FASC and wrapped by BBCE.

Prices also REDUCED for several items.

Please PM me if interested~THANKS!

• Options
    UPDATED image

• Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    You have some wonderful stuff, as always, Tim!
  • Options
    Thanks, John! image

Bump to reflect sales and 79 Morgan rack.

• Options
    Happy 4th to everyone!!

1980 Topps baseball rack pack (MINT) with Fingers on top added!

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Tim, 79rack with Stud pitcher from 80s still available?
    Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    PM returned. image

• Options
    Updated with price reductions! image

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    79 rack sold~still a few very nice packs left! image

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Glad that 1979 rack sold as I was ready to pounce, lol.

Good luck with the sales!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Thanks, Mike!

TTT with another price reduction! image