Home Precious Metals
Options

If anybody sees any super deals online for AGE's or 2015 ASE's near spot please post them.

guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
Metals are in a downward dive, some big company must come up with something soon too free some inventory.

Thanks in advance.
@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to think that APMEX made a buy when spot was down momentarily for their Friday deal of $36.99 over spot for AGEs. Since the Mint sells these at 3% over and APMEX is a gold coin AP, not sure how they could sell at cost, pay shipping, eBay and PP fees and make any $$$ at it. Or possibly they got a good deal from someone else who needed to liquidate.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I have to believe that something like that, eBay gives a seller a kick back to help offset the costs.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have to think that APMEX made a buy when spot was down momentarily for their Friday deal of $36.99 over spot for AGEs. Since the Mint sells these at 3% over and APMEX is a gold coin AP, not sure how they could sell at cost, pay shipping, eBay and PP fees and make any $$$ at it. Or possibly they got a good deal from someone else who needed to liquidate. >>

Has it ever occurred to you, that those were older bullion AGE's, purchased when gold was considerably less? "Date of their choice"
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have to think that APMEX made a buy when spot was down momentarily for their Friday deal of $36.99 over spot for AGEs. Since the Mint sells these at 3% over and APMEX is a gold coin AP, not sure how they could sell at cost, pay shipping, eBay and PP fees and make any $$$ at it. Or possibly they got a good deal from someone else who needed to liquidate. >>

Has it ever occurred to you, that those were older bullion AGE's, purchased when gold was considerably less? "Date of their choice" >>

I covered that with my last sentence, but the most recent deal was for 2015 coins.image

I recall reading some months back about a large investor selling a couple or more of monster boxes of AGEs back to Dillon Gage, so I suppose it maybe happens more often than one might think.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    APMEX... 2015 AGE's @ $36.99 over spot.

APMEX on eBay
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."