Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Couple of new Halves...

jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
I love it when newps come with Lance-views already done image

Some neat cuds on this one...
imageimage

One that Ive been wanting for years, plus it's got an awesome pedigree image
imageimage

Comments

  • Options
    sadysta1sadysta1 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭
    Wow. They are nice!!! I like the first one. Nice doubling on U in United.
  • Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, that 1818 half is almost broke in half. You may want to send it back.......
    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671 ✭
    Beautiful.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice coins... congratulations...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love those two, jayPem! Imagine what those dies looked like.

    Sorry about the scratches on the NGC holder. They don't polish out as nicely as those on PCGS slabs. You should probably cross it anyway.
    Lance.
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, those are nice. Love that '06.
  • Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Love those two, jayPem! Imagine what those dies looked like.

    Sorry about the scratches on the NGC holder. They don't polish out as nicely as those on PCGS slabs. You should probably cross it anyway.
    Lance. >>



    I think I'll send the 1818 o-115a in with a bunch of raw stuff I've got... there's no pedigree listed on the slab, and the grade is immaterial.
    How does one get a pedigree put on a slab anyway... ?
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭
    awesome examples here
    huge congrats
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see


  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Love those two, jayPem! Imagine what those dies looked like.

    Sorry about the scratches on the NGC holder. They don't polish out as nicely as those on PCGS slabs. You should probably cross it anyway.
    Lance. >>



    I think I'll send the 1818 o-115a in with a bunch of raw stuff I've got... there's no pedigree listed on the slab, and the grade is immaterial.
    How does one get a pedigree put on a slab anyway... ? >>

    I know you're not asking about your name & collection -- PCGS pedigree rules are here. I could only guess what it would take for PCGS to add a notable's name to a coin belonging to someone else.
    Lance.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice coin. ( i like the 1806 best )
  • Options
    both very nice! love the dirtimage
    You may call me Dave
    BHNC member # 184!

    http://www.busthalfaddict.com
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭
    Super nice old halves. That 1818 cracks me up.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, crusty, CircCammy loveliness. I love that 1806!

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome coins!
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking coins!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file