Options
Color for the weekend
coinsarefun
Posts: 21,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since Mel didn't start it this weekend.....I thought I would give it a shot.
Pull away toning.

Pull away toning.

CoinsAreFun Pictorials Album FOR SALE SOME will mark final ones before auction
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
0
Comments
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
My sets: [290+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
mark
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
AB
Latin American Collection
Ex: George F. Landon collection.
In 1890 the "Montreal Witness Journal" offered these tokens as prizes the public school school children of the Dominion for writing a story. The obverse pictorial design is fashioned after the Bearers Building a Dam reverse of a 1754 French Canadian Betts-389 medal. This specimen is exquisitely toned and a very rare token especially in this state of preservation, as in uncirculated condition this is only the second I've seen and the Landon is far finer then the former Temple example. Since it was a first year issue only obtainable by children who entered the contest many have seen abuse and therefore today are only price guide valued in conditions of VF-20 through AU-50.
<< <i>
i like the patterns