Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How Google Voice Search handles numismatic terms

FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
Voice searches can usually handle "Find Italian restaurant in Dallas" but I wondered how the voice search on Google's Chrome browser handles numismatic terms. The video is crude but I was bored today as I stayed home from the TNA Show due to record rainfall and flooding.
The results are incredibly good, and I suspect Google is trying to match up my voice with coin terms that I already search for. (FYI, your search history is likely kept forever, even though you can "pause" it and "clear" it. Too many news reports about how someone in custody "was searching the internet for how to kill your wife")

Video
Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can I find a happy collector who isn't paranoid ? Googled that and it says " Go to A Coin Shop".
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...have not used Google Voice - on computer or tried voice commands on Android... will have to experiment. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay Frank, I surrender, admit, commit to submit by proclaiming : It was entertaining. Especially the search for "flowery" shirts.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool!

Your voice reminds me of Jimmy Dean for whatever reason.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file